[RISKS] Risks Digest 25.27

Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 17:43:55 PDT
RISKS-LIST: Risks-Forum Digest  Friday 8 August 2008  Volume 25 : Issue 27

ACM FORUM ON RISKS TO THE PUBLIC IN COMPUTERS AND RELATED SYSTEMS (comp.risks)
Peter G. Neumann, moderator, chmn ACM Committee on Computers and Public Policy

***** See last item for further information, disclaimers, caveats, etc. *****
This issue is archived at <http://www.risks.org> as
  <http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks/25.27.html>
The current issue can be found at
  <http://www.csl.sri.com/users/risko/risks.txt>

  Contents:
Strange Yahoo! vote count (PGN)
Trust TSA? Maybe... Trust Akamai...? (David Lesher)
"How reliable is DNA in identifying suspects?" (Robert P Schaefer)
GPS causes nightmare vacation (PGN)
Re: Another small interface risk (Thomas Wicklund)
Re: Unsuspected travelers' laptops may be detained at border (Thomas Hamann)
Re: Neglecting to logout from Skype (Dimitri Maziuk)
Pizza delivery and postal addresses (Mark Brader)
Abridged info on RISKS (comp.risks)