[RRE]attack

From: Phil Agre (pagreat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 11:29:46 PDT

    [Here is information about a discussion list about today's events.
    For intelligence background see <http://www.stratfor.com/>.  So far
    I don't have any other useful information beyond what's on television.
    I've got some eyewitness letters and notes from structural engineers
    and the like, but I can't authenticate them and don't want to send out
    anything that's wrong.  If you do come across anything that's useful
    beyond what they have on TV, do send it along.]

    This message was forwarded through the Red Rock Eater News Service (RRE).
    You are welcome to send the message along to others but please do not use
    the "redirect" option.  For information about RRE, including instructions
    for (un)subscribing, see http://dlis.gseis.ucla.edu/people/pagre/rre.html