[RRE]ChowNews Greater Los Angeles #20

From: Phil Agre (pagreat_private)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 13:58:13 PDT

    [Please forward this excellent newsletter sample issue to everyone you
    know (or at least everyone you like) in the Greater Los Angeles area.]

    This message was forwarded through the Red Rock Eater News Service (RRE).
    You are welcome to send the message along to others but please do not use
    the "redirect" option.  For information about RRE, including instructions
    for (un)subscribing, see http://dlis.gseis.ucla.edu/people/pagre/rre.html