Administratrivia

From: Aleph One (aleph1at_private)
Date: Thu Jan 15 1998 - 14:56:46 PST

       Well I've gotten enough questions asking me if I will be forwarding all
    rootshell advisories to warrant this message. rootshell is no different
    than any other information source. I will forward a message, post,
    advisory, web page or article to the list if and only if the topic has not
    already been covered on the list or it would add some new knowledge. By
    this we are trying to make BugTraq a comprehensive security source. What
    this means is that if you read multiple sources of information you will
    encounter duplicates. Thats the price we pay for staying informed. Better
    read something twice than miss it.

    Aleph One / aleph1at_private
    http://underground.org/
    KeyID 1024/948FD6B5
    Fingerprint EE C9 E8 AA CB AF 09 61  8C 39 EA 47 A8 6A B8 01