Re: RADIUS (Summary)

From: Phillip R. Jaenke (prjat_private)
Date: Sun Feb 22 1998 - 17:47:57 PST

    On Sun, 22 Feb 1998, Dave Stewart wrote:

    > To explain further -
    >
    > Any RADIUS that's based on Livingston RADIUS 2.0 and higher should be
    > checking for a space in the username, and automatically rejecting the login
    > attempt.

    Sometimes it does, sometimes it sorta hangs. I can't explain this one, as
    I've reproduced it twice, and failed to about 20 times. Possibly an
    environmental issue on my end. I'm not sure where, though. The 2.01 that I
    tested and had the most success on was one with some patches in an attempt
    to fix the 'magic 128' bug. They failed miserably, I might add. :(

    --Phillip R. Jaenke (prjat_private | prjat_private)
    Primary Developer, The Improvement Linux Project
    Core Team Member, The Cyberian RC5 Effort - http://www.cyberian.org/
    AKA Kaeyerai (Rediscovery) of MasterTechnoMonster
    Ketyra Designs, Inc. - Imagine Transmeta sans Linus. That's us. :)