Re: Update on wide-spread NewTear Denial of Service attacks

From: Russ (Russ.Cooperat_private)
Date: Wed Mar 04 1998 - 20:56:38 PST

    I believe what Tim was trying to point out, and I missed, is that the
    wording for MS security patches needs to better reflect the importance
    of those patches, as opposed to the non-security related patches that
    might be released.

    In this regard I totally agree with Tim. Its important that people get
    notified and understand that they should do everything in their power to
    get a security hot fix applied asap.

    Cheers,
    Russ
    http://www.ntbugtraq.com