Re: An exploit for linux mh ver 6.8.4-5 ( update ) ...

From: Erik Troan (ewtat_private)
Date: Sat Mar 21 1998 - 13:12:23 PST

    On Sat, 21 Mar 1998, Catalin Mitrofan wrote:

    > host (user):~>. .mh_profile
    > bash#

    Thanks for finding this -- I just put a fix on ftp.redhat.com.

    Erik

    |       "For the next two hours, VH1 will be filled with foul-mouthed,        |
    |          crossdressing Australians. Viewer discretion is advised."          |
    |   Linux Application Development  --  http://www.redhat.com/~johnsonm/lad    |