Re: 3Com switches - undocumented access level.

From: Sasha Egan (wildcardat_private)
Date: Fri May 08 1998 - 13:57:02 PDT

    I have some contacts and I have someone calling me back on this...the
    number that I have is the Corp. Headquarters.

    1-800-638-3266

    I will talk to a big dude and try to set up a chat between him and anyone
    who has alot of information on the problem....I will forward a message to
    you guys with a number and/or trouble report number when I talk to him...

    IF ANYONE wants me to have this guy talk to him send me a phone and I will
    pass it on.

    Sorry couldn't be of more help.
    Sasha