Re: about sendmail 8.8.8 HELO hole

From: Zach White (zachat_private)
Date: Tue May 26 1998 - 22:17:34 PDT

    Valentin Pavlov wrote:
> [...]
    *snip*

    I just checked qmail to see if it was vunerable, and qmail 1.02 is
    safe because it displays the host before the helo string (It also
    displayed the complete helo string, about 2000 characters). Another
    exploit in sendmail and still none for qmail. ;)

    --
    ***** Zach White [/\] ClipperNet Internet Access Services *****
    ***** Finger zachat_private for public PGP key *****