Administrivia.

From: Aleph One (aleph1at_private)
Date: Wed Jun 10 1998 - 09:55:55 PDT

    I am killing all ICKill and other trojan posts. There a literally hundreds
    of such programs and I don't plan to discuss them all here. If you
    download something as dubious as ICKill from IRC or some hacker website
    and don't expect to be burned you deserve what you get. Also any new posts
    on things such as IRC or ICQ spoofing, or browser denial of service
    attacks will be looked down upon unless they contain real security
    threats.

    Finally, if you are going to report to the list that you are being under
    attack by some new type of network attack at least try to obtain something
    like a network trace.

    Lets try to keep the noise level down.

    Aleph One / aleph1at_private
    http://underground.org/
    KeyID 1024/948FD6B5
    Fingerprint EE C9 E8 AA CB AF 09 61  8C 39 EA 47 A8 6A B8 01