SSL Vulnerability - IBM Firewall

From: Aaron Goldblatt (aglistsat_private)
Date: Mon Jun 29 1998 - 11:03:23 PDT

    I've verified with IBM support that the IBM eNetwork Firewall v3.2 for both
    AIX and Windows NT are vulnerable to the SSL attack that AlephOne forwarded
    to this list earlier this week, reported in CERT Advisory 98.07.

    The eNetwork Firewall team expects to release a FixPack (patch) within the
    coming week, possibly as early as tomorrow.  When it is released I'll post
    its location.

    Aaron Goldblatt
    agoldblattat_private
    Certified Solutions Expert - IBM Firewall (NT)