[FWD] Attention: Please update your imapd

From: Raj Singh (rajat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 22:14:47 PDT

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 23:44:59 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
    From: Terry Gray <grayat_private>
    To: pine-announceat_private

    Just after Pine 4.00 was released, we were made aware of a security
    problem with the imapd server that is included in the Pine 4.00
    distribution. This will be fixed in the Pine 4.01 maintenance release, but
    in the mean time, if you are using the UW IMAP server, please update it
    with the following distribution:

       ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/mail/imap.tar.Z

    We don't have new imapd binaries available yet.
    Pine itself is not affected.

    -teg