Re: Annex DoS

From: Matt Carter (mattat_private)
Date: Sun Jul 26 1998 - 01:45:44 PDT

    i made a post about some time ago. a simple 'strobe' will bring a bay
    terminal server crashing to it's knees. i notified bay years ago ..

    hell lets go something even simpler. 1 x 32k ping packet ever second at a
    annex will crush it. so, maybe you have something a bit beefier (i'm
    looking at micro annex els) fire 2 x 32k packets. gee that was difficult.

    admittedly, i haven't been up to date on the bay annex stuff, so maybe
    they fixed it.. but i never eever heard anything back from them so..

    --
    Matt Carter                   | Systems Management Group
    Email: mattat_private       | Bond University