ADMsmb security scanner for samba

From: The ADM Crew (rootat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 18:19:28 PDT

                          ___      ______      _       _
                        /     \   |   _   \   |  \   /  |
                       |  / \  |  |  |  \  |  |   \_/   |
                       | |___| |  |  |_ /  |  |   \_/   |
    ..oO  THE          |  ---  |  |       /   |  |   |  |         CreW Oo..
                       '''   '''   '''''''    ''''   ''''
                                   presents

                               [ ADM smb  v 0.2 ]

    ftp://ADM.isp.at/ADM/ADMsmb-v0.2.tgz

    [* Story *]

    Well when I started to port ADMhack to libc6,
    I thought of putting in some extra functionality.
    Well, in effect, I've totally rewritten the samba test function. :)
    I was thinking about NAT (from SECNET), which is a great tool.
    But it fails sometimes, and is not very fast.
    But ADMsmb is NOT NAT !  I wrote my own program for Samba (coded in one
    day), so if you find a bug, pitty me. :)

    [* description *]

    ADM smb is a security scanner for Samba
    /* based on the src of the smbclient  from the samba team */
    ADMsmb will perform a complete audit of samba for you on a host you
    provide.

    [* general *]

    1: Get the netbios name of the machine
    2: Give you information about this machine
      {
        share list;
        workgroup;
        domain;
        os;
       }

    3: try to access any shares exported
    4: perform a session brute force
    5: perform brute force on a directory specified.

    [* Bug!   *]
    no bug reported at this time

    [* feature *]

    multi socket brute force