Re: irix-6.2 "at -f" vulnerability

From: Ben Sapp (bsappat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 15:43:54 PDT

    I have IRIX 6.4,6.2 and 5.3.  Only one system was vulnerable and that was
    because I had not installed the reccomended patch set.  Go to
    "http://support.sgi.com:80/surfzone/patches/patchset/index.html" to get the
    current patch sets.  To do so will requre a surfzone membership.  It is also
    noteworthy that I do not have patch 3184 installed on any systems.   So some
    other patch must fix it as well as patch 3184.