Re: FW: CERT Advisory CA-98.10 - mime_buffer_overflows (VU#5648)

From: John D. Hardin (jhardinat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 11 1998 - 21:05:58 PDT

    {snip}

    > Appendix B - Risk Mitigation
    >
    > John Hardin
    > ===========
    >
    > John Hardin has modified his procmail Filters Kit to include filters
    > which may be able to assist sites in defending against these problems.
    >
    > More information about the procmail Filters Kit is available at
    >
    > http://www.wolfenet.com/~jhardin/procmail-kit.html

    Ouch.

    A more appropriate URL for this information is:

      http://www.wolfenet.com/~jhardin/procmail-security.html

    Shawn, I thought you were going to let me know before you published, and I
    *did* give you the correct URL in email...

    --
     John Hardin KA7OHZ                               jhardinat_private
     pgpk -a finger://gonzo.wolfenet.com/jhardin    PGP key ID: 0x41EA94F5