Re: sytraced (stolen)

From: Theodore D Hickman Jr (thickmanat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 13:30:23 PDT

    RE:

    You Wish
    --------
      A big giant YOU WISH to Ted Hickman (meek) from sy.net, who tried to steal
      an earlier version of my work and claim it as his own (despite not being
      able to code his way out of a paper bag), after I told him I would not let
      him use this program to lie to customers about their bandwidth.

      And an extra FUCK YOU for trying to steal hardware I co-located, and for
      not paying me a dime for the work I did for him. Wow you can rob a 19 year
      old kid with $5 to his name, you must feel big.

      <meek> all i need is to publish it to bugtraq
      <meek> and it's worthless to you
      <humble> publish what to bugtraq?
      <meek> the source
      <meek> the source you left on humble.sy.net
      <meek> my post will be first

    Heh,

    I won't say much because I don't want to crowd this list with more BS.
    First Nirvana then Ramsey, then SY Who's next???? Lightning beware :)
    What goes around comes around.  I don't have to make any allegations
    against you nor bash in any way you have already done a good enough
    job of showing your character.  Thank you for the advertising I got three
    signups because of your post :)  In regards to my bandwidth :) Well I have
    nothing at all to hide :)  Please stop all use of my name from here on out
    or it will be considered harrassment and legal actions will ensue on your
    party.

    To the readers:

    Thank you for putting up with this BS :)

    asta

    -- ted

    Want the real story ?
    Email Buglord's (humble) victims

    Nirvana.Net
    chrisat_private
    d7at_private
    http://www.nirvana.net

    Ramwar Productions
    ramseyat_private
    http://www.ramwar.com

    Sy Net Internet Services
    thickmanat_private
    http://www.sy.net

    Any efnet Irc Server
    (you name it he's done it)

    Thanks to:
            Ramsey -- for not killing Buglord when he could have, for rm -rf ing 45
                      gigs :)
            Aleph1 -- for understanding and allowing this post to go through
            Buglord -- for the dead skin on ramsey's car *what a laff*
            Sy Net's Users: for putting up with Buglord's antics

    asta
    -- ted

            Theodore D Hickman Jr
            Network Administrator