Re: Mysql DoS (Was: Connecting/Disconnecting 1100 times freezes

From: Jochen Wiedmann (joeat_private)
Date: Sun Aug 16 1998 - 16:59:42 PDT

    Hello,

    this is just to let you know that my problem report "Connecting/
    Disconnecting 1100 times freezes server" (which was definitely
    *not* destined for bugtraq!) is obsoleted: It turned out to be
    yet another glibc bug and vanished immediately after I recompiled
    MySQL with glibc-2.0.7-19.

    Sorry for causing any trouble,

    Jochen

    --
    Jochen Wiedmann                                         joeat_private
    CPAN - world's best backup server :-)                   +49 7123 14887