bug in minicom 1.75 ?

From: Koji (kojiat_private)
Date: Sat Aug 29 1998 - 21:37:05 PDT

    Hi all.

    I dont have notices about that publication, if it happens, im so sorry.
    I have been testing some commands from the shell with minicom, getting
    unexpected results. They proove with minicom 1.75.

    in debian 1.3.1 ...

    # minicom `perl -e 'print "0" x 100;'`
    minicom: WARNING: configuration file not found, using defaults
    minicom: cannot open /dev/cua1: No such file or directory

    # minicom `perl -e 'print "0" x 1000;'`
    Segmentation fault (core dumped)

    Thank very much and have a nice day

                                                                  Koji
                                                                 kojiat_private

    greets to: rand, good, prisma, darkblack, rebix, naismith, gloss, tgilito
    etc.