RedHat's RealServer.

From: Jason Aras (jarasat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 14:03:47 PDT

    I have not seen this posted anywhere, but if I am wrong just drop it.

    On a default RedHat Install that includes the Real Server from progressive
    networks, there is a default password in the config file.  This isnt a
    problem _IF_ you know what your looking for.  If you are not an
    experienced sysadmin you will most likely not be looking for something
    like this.  All a person can do is upload files and get control over the
    real server (such as monitor it and watch who is connected)  I don't know
    of this can lead to any more destruction, though the server is running as
    root.

    Jason Aras