Patch for GroupWise buffer overflow

From: Simple Nomad (thegnomeat_private)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 14:39:48 PDT

    I suppose since Novell has no mechanism in place to distribute security
    bug fixes to the general public I should pass this along. If you missed
    the original advisory, check www.nmrc.org/news or bugtraq archives.

        Simple Nomad    //  "When viewed as a metaphor for the human
     thegnomeat_private  //    condition, the humble GNU C compiler
        www.nmrc.org    //         becomes an endless enigma."