Re: Remote CGI can crash Netscape 4.x

From: Aleph One (aleph1at_private)
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 18:58:19 PDT

    Summarizing all the messages that have been sent to the list:

    Netscape 4.x will crash under Win 95/98/NT, Solaris, SunOS
    It seems to survive under Macs and maybe HP-UX.

    You can now stop posting "me too" messages to the list.

    On another front, I'd like to thank route/deamon9. He is been kind enough
    to take care of the lists for a couple of weeks on and off the last couple
    of months while I take off to other parts of the world. He also celebrated
    his b-day this week. A tip of the hat to him.

    Aleph One / aleph1at_private
    http://underground.org/
    KeyID 1024/948FD6B5
    Fingerprint EE C9 E8 AA CB AF 09 61  8C 39 EA 47 A8 6A B8 01