Re: Watchguard Firewall internal D.O.S

From: WatchGuard Rapid Response (RapidResponseat_private)
Date: Fri Oct 30 1998 - 17:22:22 PST

    This morning on Bugtraq, a description was posted of a denial of service
    attack against the internal interface of a WatchGuard FireBox.  At
    WatchGuard we take this sort of issue very seriously.  When we saw the
    post to bugtraq, we immediately began to try to contact the poster and
    re-create the exploit.  We will post more information as we have it.

    WatchGuard Rapid Response Team