Re: Old IRC Client bug Re-Applied

From: IRCop (studno1at_private)
Date: Fri Nov 20 1998 - 16:12:56 PST

    I need to point out the facts about Pirch. With the release of Pirch 1.0
    that problem is fixed on New installs. Pirch creates the subdirectory for
    the downloads and set it to that in the prefs now.  This only applies to new
    installs not upgrades. For people upgrading they will have to create a
    download directory and set it in there prefs.  I would hope that none of the
    pirch users would be downloading there stuff to the system dir of pirch
    anyway...  Hope that helps clairfy this string.

    StudNo1
    Dalnet IRCop