Administrivia

From: Aleph One (aleph1at_private)
Date: Sat Dec 26 1998 - 12:31:45 PST

    I am killing the Postfix thread. Please forward any other comments or
    suggestions to Wietse or to the postfix mailing list.

    I am killing the DCC thread. As it has been pointed out this is a
    rather old vulnerability, although it was never explicitly mentioned
    on the list.

    As you probably have figured out by now the Remote Explorer virus
    is not the threat NAI would like you to believe. Its sad to see
    security companies being driven by their PR department.

    If you haven't done so by now, I recommend you read the latest Phrack.
    Some good stuff in there, including Fyodor's stack fingerprinting article
    and horizon's code for defeating IDSs. Not to mention you get to read
    how route almost lost $1700 playing only four hands of blackjack.
    I've dubbed his betting system 'I-am-shit-faced-and-want-to-give-my-money-
    away basic strategy'.

    --
    Aleph One / aleph1at_private
    http://underground.org/