Administrivia

From: Aleph One (aleph1at_private)
Date: Wed Dec 30 1998 - 09:34:57 PST

    As some people have wondered why I've allowed a post such the the one
    from PhoneSweep through I'll make my policy on this issue clear. If
    anyone criticizes someone else's product they have the right to respond
    with their side of the story. Period. Painfully, more likely than not,
    their post will include some marketoid content. So it goes.

    --
    Aleph One / aleph1at_private
    http://underground.org/