sscan 0.1 stack overflows

From: johann sebastian bach (jsb4chat_private)
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 00:18:52 PST

    i forgot to fix some insecure buffer copying and stuff before i released
    the alpha version of sscan 0.1.. i think all the stack overflows are
    fixed now though ;) if not mail me of course.  none of them were
    exploitable anyways i dont think. also i had set the DEVICE=lo in the
    configuration file, and some people mailed me saying it wasnt working..
    so i changed that to default.. read the README file people.. the updated
    version is at
    http://bear.berkeleycs.ml.org/~jsbach/sscan.tar.gz
    (same as before)
    thanks for the feedback ppl, later