(no subject)

From: Dom Mitchell (Dom.Mitchellat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 10:51:58 PST

    On 26 January 1999, lamontg proclaimed:
    > I also successfully exploited /usr/bin/mh/inc in DU4.0D with patch kit #2.

    Anybody who is still using MH should pass over to nmh, which is
    maintained.

    http://www.math.gatech.edu/nmh/

    As to whether it is more secure, I cannot say, but if you produce
    patches, you will stand a far better chance of having them integrated
    into the distribution.
    --
    Dom Mitchell -- Palmer & Harvey McLane -- Unix Systems Administrator

    ``Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly.''
    		-- Henry Spencer
    the system manager.