2.2.0 SECURITY (fwd)

From: Aaron Lehmann (aaronlat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 21:41:59 PST

    A bug has been discovered in the recently released Linux 2.2.0. I suggest
    going back to Linux 2.0.36 until this nasty bug is fixed.

    It was later realized that this bug DOES also affect Linux 2.2.0ac1, but
    only if the core file has permissions 600.

    KeyID 1024D/73348CA0
    Fingerprint 8EFC 7F10 F26C 55A8 458A  38B0 890F 384F 7334 8CA0
    Public key available at http://www.vitelus.com/aaronl/pubkey.asc