Net::RawIP 0.05 has been released

From: Sergey V. Kolychev (ksvat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 11:04:12 PST

    Good day.

    At first of all,thanks for your interest.

    The version 0.05 of the Net::RawIP has been released.
    The Net::RawIP is a perl module can to manipulate raw IP packets
    with an optional feature for manipulating Ethernet headers.

    Changes from 0.03 version

       - port to BSDI and probably other *BSD
       - port to Perl 5.005
       - fixed bug in udp code
       - fixed bug in timem()
       - fixed bugs in "get" and "send" related to the "generic" subclass
       - reworked the man page. I'd try to catch bugs in my horrible english
       - reworked the functions which related to the send side
          for more flexibility
       - has been implemented the function called "linkoffset"
       - has been added _real_ traceroute script
       - has been added oshare script (it kill win98)
       - has added Readme file for possible developers.

    Homepage of the Net::RawIP : http://quake.skif.net/RawIP/

      Your comments and suggestions are apprecaited.

          UNIX is user friendly. It's just selective who the friends are.
          Linux is like wigwam - no windows, no gates, apache inside.
          http://www.ic.al.lg.ua/~ksv | e-mail: ksvat_private
          PGP key & Geekcode: finger ksvat_private