[Fwd: rpcbind: deceive, enveigle and obfuscate]

From: Jeff Long (longat_private)
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 12:58:04 PST

    --------------1613D68C5C9BCFF73613D54E

    Well, I haven't heard anything from SGI and the bug is still present in
    IRIX 6.5.3f so I figured I'd pass this along once more...

    Jeff Long
    --------------1613D68C5C9BCFF73613D54E

    Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 10:45:26 -0600
    From: Jeff Long <longat_private>
    To: bugtraqat_private
    CC: security-alertat_private
    Subject: Re: rpcbind: deceive, enveigle and obfuscate

    Ugh, this also affects IRIX 6.5.2f.

    Jeff Long

    (Nothing has been snipped as I'm cc'ing SGI on this.)