Re: NT too? Re: Another Windows98 Bug...

From: Bayerkohler, Marcus (Marcus_Bayerkohlerat_private)
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 14:56:31 PST

    i had mixed results.  i created the file on a linux box.
    ie would not let you save it on an nt box. (gives error)
    netscape would let you save the file.

    on different nt4sp3 machines i had this reaction:
    2 machines: no problem, right click and get menu
    1 machine: right click, screen blanks to its wallpaper then returns to
    desktop and brings up a FindFast window.
    1 machine: right click, screen blanks to its wallpaper then returns to
    destop and brings up an error about the c: drive not found, then a FindFast
    window.

    marc

    (<mailto:smcat_private>smcat_private)

    <<<<