Re: Netscape Communicator window spoofing bug

From: Georgi Guninski (guninskiat_private)
Date: Sat Feb 20 1999 - 02:20:48 PST

    >-Junk deleted-
    >
    >This was reported back in the November, December time frame by
    >secureexperts.com as a frame spoof bug.  MS came up with a lame patch

    My exploit is completely different from the secureexperts.com 'frame
    spoof bug'. If you examine the source, you will see they have nothing in
    common. AFAIK 'frame spoofing' needs a frame to spoof, I did not need a
    frame.

    Even Netscape has acknowledged 'Window spoofing bug' is a new bug.

    >for IE (that didn't work for all cases BTW).  The solution to this was

    Regards,
    Georgi Guninski