Re: Netscape Communicator window spoofing bug

From: Kirrily 'Skud' Robert (skud+usenetat_private)
Date: Sun Feb 21 1999 - 05:26:20 PST

    Frames or not, this bug was discussed in some detail in the O'Reilly
    book _Web Security and Commerce_ by Garfinkel and Spafford.  Since its
    original publication date is June 1997, I think we can assume that this
    bug has been known for almost two years.

    I heartily recommend this book to anyone interested in browser security
    issues, especially those related to java, javascript, and other such
    client-side programming.

    Ref: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/websec/

    K.

    --
    Kirrily 'Skud' Robert - http://netizen.com.au/
    Documentation is the castor oil of programming.  Managers know it must