Re: ICQ99 crash

From: Canu, Stefano (Stefano_Canuat_private)
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 12:47:27 PST

    In this case, the bug should not be reporrted to Bugtraq at all..
    version 99a of ICQ is an internal beta and not been released to the general
    public at all..
    therefore it should not appear in bugtraq at all..
    if the bug pertained to 98a.. which is the public release, then it should
    most certainly appear in bugtraq