Re: ICQ99 crash

From: Ales Mustar (ales.mustarat_private)
Date: Sun Feb 21 1999 - 22:41:57 PST

    Icq 99a has been released to the general public, some time ago.
    The news about this was clearly posted on betanews.com

    <= cut here =>

    ICQ 99a Alpha Build 1700 Monday, Feb. 01 - 04:31 PM EST

         A new alpha build of ICQ 99a has been posted for public download. I
    don't see anything different at the current time, email us if you discover
    something new! Some new features include:

    Floating search input field with enhanced searching and translation
    ICQ Now! button for a window with detailed links to user groups

          Download ICQ 99a Alpha Build 1700
    (http://betanews.com/download.cgi?http://www.icq.com/pub/preview/icq99a.exe)

          Visit the ICQ 99a Website
    (http://www.icq.com/download/preview/icq99a/)

    <= cut here =>

    And also you can see info. about this on Mirabilis's site.
    Beside that, there was info posted that the final version will be released
    on Tuesday (tommorow). More info can be read here:
    http://betanews.com/article.php3?sid=story36cb781cda5ff

    Alesh