Re: Bug in IRC services

From: Pedro Ribeiro (pribeiroat_private)
Date: Sat Mar 13 1999 - 16:47:12 PST

    The bug in our network wasn't in the services code, it was a ircd bug,
    that was fixed as soon as we have the report of the problem.

    The abuse done was small, some getpass commands and forbid's, all
    recovered by us after the incident from the data in the services
    command log.

    If anyone want the details to avoid the same problem, i'll gladly answer.

    Pedro Ribeiro / PTnet PAntMaR