Re: FrontPage + Apache + FreeBSD

From: Paul Schandel (paulscat_private)
Date: Fri Mar 26 1999 - 08:52:22 PST

    This is not a security issue.  Hence why they did not respond to you.

    In your own example of a VirtualHost you listed domain.com and alias
    www.domain.com in the same hosting.

    In this instance why wouldnt FrontPage associate both domains as being in
    the SAME directory and location.  Hence the username and password are stored
    in the same location.  Are both working on the same ROOT WEB.  you didnt
    setup any subwebs so you wouldnt see any of those.  It would be considered a
    security issue if say www.somedomain.com opened with the user/pass of the
    one set for www.domain.com.  But in this instance it would not be.

    Thanks
    Paul Schandel