Re: IE 5.0 allows reading and sending local files to a remote

From: root (sxpertat_private)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 23:27:58 PST

    This is a well known vulnerability in the microsoft product cited below.
    This vulnerability was thought of having being taken care of in
    Microsoft Internet Exploder 4.01 version, but apparently hasn't.

    Amaury JACQUOT

    ps : This message is a look like microsoft bug-advisory in content.
    it is purely af fake, but the info is true... (just to poke fun at Microsoft)...

    --
    Ingénieur réseau Esitcom	Membre d'APRIL
    Avoid software piracy, use FREE software.