Re: ARP problem in Windows9X/NT

From: Joseph Gooch (mrwizardat_private)
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 12:41:22 PDT

    Same behavior here, however NT LOGS all packets to the event log.  I'm not
    sure of NT's logging behavior, it could either fill the drive or if it has a
    max size it could erase old events.  Possibly cover up other vulnerabilities
    that were tested.  Since the MAC address isn't a real one, it's alot harder
    to trace.

    9x is boring, just a lame message box.

    Later,
    Joseph Gooch