X-based sniffer-netxmon

From: Zhang Qianli (zhangat_private)
Date: Thu Apr 29 1999 - 01:48:02 PDT

    When I first saw the software ttywatcher, I wondered why not changed it
    into an X-interfaced sniffer. This thought has proved not as easy as I had
    thought. And after about severl months' work, at last the netxmon come into
    being.
      At present it is only available in linux and solaris (sunos) system. Nothing
    new technology, only a better interfaced, easy to use simple sniffer. Hope
    you will enjoy it.
      You can download it from http://compass.net.edu.cn:8000/self/netxmon_0.6.tgz.
    Or you can visit http://compass.net.edu.cn:8000/netxmon.html to see more.