Re: freebsd mbuf crash

From: Edsel Adap (adapat_private)
Date: Thu May 06 1999 - 13:36:51 PDT

    On Wed, 5 May 1999 17:25:46 -0600, David G. Andersend wrote...
    > Never got around to trying it on a Solaris box.

    I tried it on Solaris 2.6 and Solaris 7, it doesn't cause the system to
    crash.  It simply becomes very busy, and the machine slows down to a
    crawl, disks spinning.  But hitting ctrl-C interrupts the process after
    a bit of a wait.

    --
    Edsel Adap
    edselat_private

    "Netscape is an application which grows to fill all available memory."  - me