Fwd: Re: SP5 128 Full Version Pulled

From: Chad Price (cpriceat_private)
Date: Fri May 07 1999 - 06:47:48 PDT

    After my posting yesterday, I've received numerous messages telling me I
    was wrong. Here's what Microsoft released to NT BUGTRAQ.  Isn't it about
    time people realized that if someone passes along messages read from a web
    page, the errors are the fault of the web page publisher? (Microsoft in
    this case) and they are not the fault of the person who reports what the
    web page says.

    Chad Price
    Systems Manager
    University of Nebraska Medical Center