ICQ99 #1800 Now Available

From: John (flamingdogat_private)
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 02:54:01 PDT

    There was a new version of ICQ99, build #1800,
    released early this morning (or late last night) that
    supposedly fixes both the DoS attack that I discovered
    (crash ICQ through the webserver using a crap load of
    periods) and the file retrieval bug discovered by Jan
    Vogelgesang, I think it was him, correct me if I am
    wrong. Hopefully everyone and their mother will be
    downloading it because the script kiddies made me
    sorry I ever reported that bug.

    http://www.icq.com/download/