Re: Citrix Winframe client for Linux

From: Mark Manes (shubat_private)
Date: Fri May 28 1999 - 15:46:49 PDT

    I have tested this on the newest version (3.0.15) of the ICA Client for
    Linux and found some differences.  The /usr/lib/ICAClient dir is now
    mode 755 which is good, but it keeps each users appsrv.ini in ~/.ICAClient
    now, which is mode 755 too, so still anyone can read the file.

    Another workaround would be to not enter a user/domain/password in the
    connection configuration screen, and enter it manually in the standard NT
    login screen each time the connection is made.