Retrieving RDS Data...

From: Wanderley J. Abreu Jr (stormat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 26 1999 - 16:03:58 PDT

        When you are trying to exploit the RDS bug and you made a sucessful =
    attempt to retrive data there=B4s a problem to be solve: The DataGRID =
    don=B4t let you save the info that you have downloaded. And When it DOES =
    have RDS but it doesn=B4t have the adctest.asp page you can=B4t do much =
    without RDS packet installed (you can download msadcsdk packet from ms =
    site). So I code a lil=B4 program running win win9x/NT plataforms to =
    exploit this As-Designed-Bug and save it to a convecional format (.XLS, =
    HTML, .TXT, ETC) and msadc packet is not required on the client machine. =

        E-mail me to get a copy of program and source pack.=20

    Cheers,
          Wanderley