Re: DOS against SuSE's identd

From: Seth R Arnold (sarnoldat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 17 1999 - 11:49:27 PDT

    Hendrik (and other posters), when finding similar problems in SuSE or other
    products, you may also wish to post to the related-product security list,
    such as suse-securityat_private Not all who use a product read bugtraq, many
    read only the list specific to themselves. (their loss perhaps. :)

    Thanks

    --
    Seth Arnold | ICQ 3172483 | http://cswww.willamette.edu/~sarnold/
    I prosecute unsolicited bulk emails, using the RealTime BlackHole