Mandrake 6.0 /etc/X11/xdm/authdir/

From: Elmer Joandi (elmerat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 03:25:02 PDT

    <To moderator>
    Haven't seen my message neither Mandrake's confirmation on subject
    "Mandrake 6.0 .Xauthority"
    Please, post my last message with more detail or this message.
    I hope I did not just siply miss the post...
    </To moderator>

    I re-checked this, Mandrake confirmed.

    Problem is missing /etc/X11/xdm/authdir/

    when this directory does not exist, xdm(neither kdm) won't
    use cookies.

    elmer.