SV: Yet another major Hotmail security hole - injecting

From: Jonathan James (Jonathanat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 12:06:51 PDT

    I tested your script on my own Hotmail account, but the execution of the Javascript failed.
    I'm using Netscape Communicator 4.05.

    I also tested the same script using Internet Explorer 4.0 build 4.72.3110.4 SP1, it didn't execute in IE.

    Maybe Microsoft has already fixed the security hole.

    Regards
    Jonathan James

    "Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion,
    for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric."
    -- Bertrand Russell
    Jonathan James
    ICQ: 34886860
    http://www.win32software.com